Wednesday, May 27, 2009

People I've Slept With On Flickr

People I've Slept With is essentially a photoblog of the people I shared snooze time with while I was travelling. Dormitories, tents, bunks, couches and floors; I got to know these people via the close proximity of sleeping with them, and these are their photographs and stories.
The original form of People I've Slept With is the photo set on flickr, enhanced with written anecdotes about each character. That is the best place to check it out.
Taking photographs of people sleeping is invasive, not to mention tricky to do without waking them to a camera in their faces, before having a chance to explain what the project is about. Luckily most people were simply bemused by the, "So I've already taken a photo of you sleeping, are you ok with that?" speech.
People I've Slept With is thanks to them, however brief our encounters.

No comments:

Post a Comment