Saturday, October 9, 2010

PISW photography exhibited

People I've Slept With recently featured in a the group art exhibition, Don't Quit Your Day Job at Hogan gallery.  I printed four sleepers onto fine art paper and had them mounted and framed.  The prints are quite small, 5x5" so as to be intimate and emphasis the voyeurism of peeking in on these private moments.  I especially like the picture of Nick and Lizzy, which I took through a wound down car window.  You can see the blur of the window in the picture, and I didn't realise it at the time but Lizzy's back is bare, which kinda draws more attention to the creepy thing I am doing by invading their privacy - hehe sorry Lizzy!  Then there's the picture of my partner Jay, whose cheek is creased, making her look much more innocent than she is!
These images can be viewed at Hogan Gallery, 310 Smith St Collingwood until October 14th.


No comments:

Post a Comment