Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Harriet

WHO: Harriet, from Sydney, Australia.
WHEN: 17/2/2008
WHERE: Copacabana, Bolivia.

SLEEPING PATTERN: Harriet was expecting me to take a photo of her, so she spent the night with her arm covering her face.

I first met HARRIET in Cusco, Peru and then bumped into her on the boat ride to Isla Del Sol in Lake Titicaca. I walked in on her in a friend's house where she was getting her long blonde hair made into dreadlocks. Then I would see her around in the bars, where she would play a drum borrowed the local rastas. She's a musician at home and I see lately from Facebook that she is in a choir back in Sydney. We shared this 10 Bolivianos a night ($1.50 AUD) hostel in Copacabana when we got back from the Lake. We got what we paid for, but we made the most of it with drinking games and equally cheap booze.

No comments:

Post a Comment